The connected world, remote monitoring, asset tracking, automation & robotics, sensor enabled predictive maintenance, data-driven operations management, increased security, automated process control, Six Sigma defined MAIC . . . . these are all industry wide macro trends that are driving new technology development and creating new opportunities for growth.
From vibration monitoring sensors to RFID tags and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) beacons to automated optical inspection, TekMark is experienced across many segments of the sensor, industrial IoT, test and measurement industries.In addition to our services listed below, some examples of our work with sensors, T&M instruments and Industrial IoT have involved the following technologies, products, applications and market segments;
- Multiple sensor types for pressure, temperature, and other sensing applications in the aerospace, industrial, AOI/automation, electronics, free-electon laser, plasma physics research and other harsh environment industries and applications
- IoT enabled sensors, modules, gateways and other devices for use cases in industrial critical asset condition monitoring and asset tracking, fleet tracking, smart buildings, smart cities, wearables, environmental monitoring among others.
- IoT platform technologies including LoRaWAN, LPWA, NB-IoT, LTE-M and
- Market business development programs for optical metrology technology
- Programs involving motion controls, vision/imaging, optics, robotics and sensors for integrated automation
- Electronic components and embedded systems for IIoT Bluetooth enabled low energy (BLE) beacons, security tags and other connected and portable devices
- Competitive analysis of Reed, MEMs, Hall-Effect and GMR based sensors
- Fiber optic sensing optical interrogator instrument
Electronics Market Research
“TekMark was instrumental in helping us identify opportunities and establish contact with decision makers in the embedded electronics, IIoT, connected medical device and security clearance markets. We could make more informed decisions for strategy development.”
Sensor Case Study
“TekMark Growth Partners recently completed an in-depth analysis of magnetic switch technologies for Hermetic Switch, Inc.”