Moore’s Law continues to drive the industry forward and market leaders are developing new architectures, designs, materials and processing methods to meet the challenges.“Smart” industrial equipment is increasingly outfitted with more sensors and computing power and plugged in to the connected world (IIoT).
The amount of electronics, intelligence and automation designed into vehicles, equipment, production lines and robotics among other applications is growing at a rapid pace.These macro trends have created a myriad of opportunities for growth from advanced materials, electronic devices to processing equipment and advanced metrology systems.
In addition to our services listed below the bullets, some examples of our work in the semiconductor, semicon capital equipment, EMS and electronics industries have involved the following technologies, products, applications, company types and market segments;
- Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs), PCB assembly, components, wiring harnesses, box-builds, Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), contract manufacturing and similar
- Advanced materials for applications in CVD, PECVD, etch, lithography and other semiconductor processing equipment
- Advanced optical metrology system market development for applications in the Silicon-On-Insulator, photomask, disk drive and LCD markets
- Electronic components for smart cards, RFID tags and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) devices
- Etch & deposition systems for applications in the compound semiconductor, MEMs, disk drive and lithography segments
- Thermoelectric thin film materials that enable a high ZT figure of merit and effective Seebeck coefficients
- Molecular beam epitaxy material channel to market development
- Thermal management technology for micro-electronics cooling
- Memristor technology to enable high speed signal processing for applications in DSPs, FPGAs and similar devices
- Semiconductor and electronics technologies for SBIR/STTR programs with the DOD, DARPA, NSF and DOE
Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Development
TekMark’s laser, optics & photonics market experience and electronics technical application knowledge enabled them to converse with engineers and scientists in a highly effective manner to obtain specific application performance requirements, annual volume potential and target pricing. TekMark’s ability to quickly identify, characterize and confirm new business opportunities and generate potential RFQs will generate many new growth opportunities for our electronics design and manufacturing services for laser applications.
Electronics Market Research
“TekMark’s ability to quickly evaluate electronic markets from both a technical and business perspective and recommend application and market opportunities greatly supported our strategy for growth . . . Our partnership with TekMark will be extremely valuable as we develop new growth opportunities.”
Electronics Market Development
“TekMark developed new applications and sales opportunities in multiple electronics industry segments for our optical metrology technology.We look forward to our continued relationship and achieving new growth that TekMark’s consulting services will provide.”