Many segments of traditional industrial markets are going through transformational changes enabled by technology.
Pricing pressures from increasing global competition are encouraging industry leaders to adopt many of these new technologies to improve performance and differentiate themselves from the competition.
New materials, additive manufacturing, new sensors and measurement systems, automated optical inspection (AOI), automation/robotics, RFID/Bluetooth enabled sensors, increased embedded electronics / computing power and the industrial IoT are just some of the segments that are seeing consistent year over year growth. Equally important for suppliers that may be experiencing stagnant growth is that new services (from increased outsourcing) and new business models can generate new opportunities and a fundamental change in your long term business prospects. TekMark’s consultants have direct industry experience combined with both engineering and business degrees to help you identify and develop new market opportunities in this challenging industry.
In addition to our services shown below the list of bullets, some examples of our work in the industrial manufacturing industry have involved the following technologies, products, applications and market segments;
- Metal additive manufacturing for high-temperature turbomachinery components
- High pressure, precision hydraulic fittings for aerospace, military and industrial applications
- Optical metrology systems for tightly-toleranced swiss machined components & products
- Mechanical sealing devices, valves, pumps, compressors & turbines for the refinery, petrochemical, chemical, food & beverage, water/wastewater, pulp & paper and other process industries
- Fluid control components and systems for the machine tool industry
- Test & measurement systems for the pharmaceutical industry
- RFID/Bluetooth enabled sensors and tracking devices for increased security and automation
- Compact, lightweight DC powered compressor for specialty applications
- Gas combustion components and systems for commercial food OEMs
- New CO2 processing technology for coal fired utility plants
- Advanced materials and technologies for SBIR/STTR programs with the DOD, NASA, DOE and NSF
- Sell/buy side M&A advisory services, commercial due diligence market research to support buy side
Industrial Products Strategy
“TekMark’s ability to quickly evaluate our business; understand our rotary shaft seal engineered products and technologies; assess the competition, markets and applications; and provide objective recommendations to improve our operations will quickly position us to realize our aggressive growth goals.We look forward to implementing many of the recommendations and working with TekMark as a strategic consulting partner in the future.”
Gas Combustion Products Business Development
“TekMark is playing a critical role in our development of new applications, markets and sales opportunities for Solarflo’s broad and growing range of gas combustion products.We look forward to our continued relationship with TekMark and achieving new growth that TekMark’s consulting services will provide.”