Our Strategic Growth Initiator program presents an overview of successful strategy options, provides examples of non-traditional growth paths, spurs creative thought among your management team and delivers an objective and “fresh outlook” summary of recommendations for future growth strategies.
Our strategy related programs typically involve one or more of the following activities:
- Initial review and situational analysis based on client provided info on company, technologies, products,core-competencies, target markets, successes, failures, etc.
- Introductory executive level meeting(s)
- 360° Review – individual meetings with management and other key personnel
- A presentation on growth strategy options, successful examples, non-traditional growth paths, and new product, new service and/or new business model development
- Formal brainstorm session(s) to tap into existing personnel experience and spur creative thought
- A summary of recommendations for possible growth strategies
Depending on the size of your company, the issues involved and client specific requests, our Strategic Growth Initiator programs can typically be completed in 3-4 weeks and costs approximately $8-10k.